Adjustable Needle Valve
An external stroke control adjustment to fine-tune shot sizes. These valves are easy to maintain, with little or no downtime. The compact design and easy-mount threaded hole allows for easy integration into automated applications.
The TS5420 Adjustable Needle Valve is a pneumatically triggered single-acting valve that can be used with an internal spring close (single action) or may be connected for air closing without the spring (double acting).
The TS5440 MicroShot Needle Valve, with its needle closing the fluid path directly on the cannula inside the needle body, can dispense very precise deposits down to 0.0005 cm3.
The valve’s wetted parts include FDA-compliant 303 Stainless Steel.
- Precise and constant deposit sizes
- TS5440 delivers as little as 0.5 micro litre per deposit
- Zero “dead volume” when using TS5440
- Bent dispensing tip placement made easy with rotating TS5420 tip collar
- TS5440 wetted parts include FDA-compliant 303 stainless steel
- Precise positioning of bent dispense tips due to design of material outlets
- Low maintenance design 10cc receiver head, air hose with fittings, cable holder and sample dispensing tips
|Size Ø x H:||1.12” x 4.6” (28mm x 117mm)||1.12” x 4.6” (28mm x 117mm)||1.12” x 5” (28mm x 127mm)|
|Weight:||0.3lb (136g)||0.5 lb (227g)||0.5lb (227g)|
|Fluid Inlet:||1/8” NPT||1/8” NPT||1/8” NPT|
|Fluid Outlet:||Male Luer lock||Male Luer lock||Male Luer taper with locking cap|
|Maximum Fluid Pressure:||300psi (20.7bar)||300psi (20.7bar)||100psi (6.9bar)|
|Minimum Operating Pressure:||70psi (4.8bar)||70psi (4.8bar)||70psi (4.8bar)|
|Wetted part:||303 SS,
|Cycle Rate:||Exceeds 400cycles/minute||Exceeds 400cycles/minute||Exceeds 400cycles/minute|
|Material Viscously Range:||1 – 100,000cps||1 – 100,000cps||1 – 100,000cps|
|Warranty:||1 year||1 year||1 year|