The Dispensit© Model 710 high-pressure on/off valve is designed to dispense beads or shots of a wide variety of material viscosities. The heavy-duty stainless steel body with hardened stainless steel needle and seat allow for material inlet pressures up to 1200 PSI. Material may be supplied to the 710 valve from original shipping containers by use of transfer pumps and material pressure regulators. The optional integrally mounted solenoid valve allows rapid on/off cycling, which is ideal for automatic high-speed dispensing applications.
- Bead dispensing
- Conformal Coatings
- RTV Silicones
- Silicone Oils
- Solder Flux
- Solder Mask
- UV Curables
- Stainless steel body
- High-pressure material inlet
- Optional integrally mounted solenoid valve for rapid on/off cycling
- Hardened stainless steel needle and seat
- Needle backstroke adjustment
- Optional heated body
- Chemically compatible
- Accommodates bulk transfer pumps
- Adaptable to automated equipment
- Dispenses water-thin to paste viscosity materials
The Model 710 is a dispense valve for silicones and epoxies for sealing, bonding and gasketing applications.
There are no reviews yet.